© PINOYGSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

p800 not charging  HomeHomep800 not charging  I_icon_mini_faqLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the FIRST PINOY GSM forum in the Philippines. The Number "One PinoyGSM dot com" PINOY, Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) is a globally accepted standard for digital cellular communication. and security tools for the computer systems and networks. ^^^ PinoyGSM is the name of a standardization group. ^^^ Be One Of Us! PINOYGSM Forum. ^^^ We Are Hackers Who Would Go Beyond Technology ^^^
Google Maps
Like on Facebook
Time in Philippines
Who’s HACKER?
We’re Hiring toktok Driver

p800 not charging

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fanomanz@yahoo.com
Senior V.I.P
Senior V.I.P
fanomanz@yahoo.com

Location : 2339 ngc row housing proj batasan commonwealth quezon, city.
Male Age : 43
Cell Phone # : none

p800 not charging  Empty
PostSubject: p800 not charging    p800 not charging  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 13:41

sonny erickson
Back to top Go down

p800 not charging
Page 1 of 1