© PINOYGSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Graphics Design : Module HomeHomeVisual Graphics Design : Module I_icon_mini_faqLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the FIRST PINOY GSM forum in the Philippines. The Number "One PinoyGSM dot com" PINOY, Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) is a globally accepted standard for digital cellular communication. and security tools for the computer systems and networks. ^^^ PinoyGSM is the name of a standardization group. ^^^ Be One Of Us! PINOYGSM Forum. ^^^ We Are Hackers Who Would Go Beyond Technology ^^^
Google Maps
Like on Facebook
Time in Philippines
Who’s HACKER?
We’re Hiring toktok Driver

Visual Graphics Design : Module

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kulit™
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
kulit™

Male Age : 39
Cell Phone # : 09273560700

Visual Graphics Design : Module Empty
PostSubject: Visual Graphics Design : Module   Visual Graphics Design : Module I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2012, 00:40

What is Graphic Design?

Graphic design basically is visual problem solving using text and/or graphical elements. Your aim is to create something that is pleasing to the eye, and gets the attention of the viewer. But things can't just look cool. They have to work as well.

"Graphic design is the process and art of combining text and graphics and communicating an effective message in the design of logos, graphics, brochures, newsletters, posters, signs, and any other type of visual communication. Today's graphic designers often use desktop publishing software and techniques to achieve their goals."

What software is used when you do graphic design

Usually Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, sometimes QuarkXPress, and Microsoft Office.
Adobe photoshop and illustrator basically.

What software is used to design buildings?

CAD applications, Computer Aided Design software

What software can be used for website design?

There are many that can be used. Photoshop, Fireworks , Illustrator, Dreamweaver , and Flash are all ones Adobe offers

How is graphic design used?

Graphic Design has a different definition depending on who you ask.
I was taught in what is called the "master ways" but in modern times, so my Personal definition I hope helps.

Graphic Design is a strategic art,
meaning that it is art that is planned to serve a particular purpose. Opposite of it's cousin, Fine Art, which typically is mainly based on/from emotions, Graphic design is usually analytical/structured.

In a modern sense, Graphic Design is Visual Problem Solving.
Therefore is used everyday in every way.
From billboards, to magazine covers, to iPod packaging, to shopping bag, even the book that you read all started out as a problem.
"How do I get people to shop at my store?" ... "I need a billboard."
What kind of store is it? What are you selling? Where are you located? Are you upscale or middle ground? These are the type of questions that I Graphic Designer would ask so that they can turn your advertising problem into a successful billboard.

Example: A chef is ready to open his own restaurant. He would contact graphic designers to bring the look and feel of his image together. The (print freelance) graphic designer would possibly come in, sit and learn about the chef, his vision, the restaurant, the cuisine, the location, ect and Solve the chef problem on not having a look and feel to his new restaurant.
Once the (print) designer has gathered all the information, he/she would present (typically) 3 possible solutions to the chef, including (but not limited or exceeding) logo, color scheme, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, menus, take out packaging, even custom packaging for the chef's "house wine"...ect.

Graphic Design is very diverse. So diverse that it can lend it's self to all kinds of genres.
Typically there are two types of designers: Print & Web
Print: Editorial, Layout, Logo, Creative Photography, Packaging, Illustration, 3D Modelings
Web: Internet/Websites, Film, Animation, Coding

But graphic design can lend itself to ergonmic, architectural, fashion, interior, furniture, product, even the medical industry.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_is_graphic_design_used#ixzz1uEL6Drgk
Back to top Go down
http://4lead.top8.com
*Lorgan
Administrator
Administrator
*Lorgan

Male Age : 35
Cell Phone # : 09206135761

PostSubject: Re: Visual Graphics Design : Module   Visual Graphics Design : Module I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 03:11

boss paturo nmn sa graphics design,kung paanu gumwa hehe if ok lang..
Back to top Go down
http://cultech.webs.com
loisnicoledz

loisnicoledz

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Visual Graphics Design : Module   Visual Graphics Design : Module I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 09:27

gusto ko matuto pero wala atang nag a update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visual Graphics Design : Module   Visual Graphics Design : Module I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visual Graphics Design : Module
Page 1 of 1