© PINOYGSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nokia hardware repair HomeHomenokia hardware repair I_icon_mini_faqLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is the FIRST PINOY GSM forum in the Philippines. The Number "One PinoyGSM dot com" PINOY, Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) is a globally accepted standard for digital cellular communication. and security tools for the computer systems and networks. ^^^ PinoyGSM is the name of a standardization group. ^^^ Be One Of Us! PINOYGSM Forum. ^^^ We Are Hackers Who Would Go Beyond Technology ^^^
Google Maps
Like on Facebook
Time in Philippines
Who’s HACKER?
We’re Hiring toktok Driver

nokia hardware repair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mdali

nokia hardware repair Empty
PostSubject: nokia hardware repair   nokia hardware repair I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 03:13

nokia 7210c after20 minutes the handset is slowly heat and battery low then the handset is switch off........any body helpme please.................... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
christian hu

Male Age : 44
Cell Phone # : 09152272739,09104405023

nokia hardware repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: nokia hardware repair   nokia hardware repair I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 16:38

check it first if grounded , basic cleen the the unit with locker thiner...........
Back to top Go down

nokia hardware repair
Page 1 of 1